[Ekiga-list] Failed to authenticate

yannick sevmek at free.fr
Sat Jul 21 14:04:57 UTC 2007

Le samedi 21 juillet 2007 à 15:45 +0530, Raj Mohan Kovilath a écrit :
> I tried the recommendations for Asterisk-Ekiga connectivity in the
> link provided.
> But I still get the same error.
> Also when I try to register Asterisk with ekiga.net I get the
> following error:
>
> Registration for 'space at ekiga.net' timed out, trying again (Attempt
> #1)
>     -- Got SIP response 406 "Not Acceptable" back from 86.64.162.35
>
> The relevant lines from my sip.conf are here:
>
> register => space:space123 at ekiga.net
register => YOUR_EKIGA_NAME:YOUR_EKIGA_PASSWORD at ekiga.net/101
Why 101 ? because of this:
http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Ekiga_as_an_Asterisk_client

Did you make Ekiga a client of your Asterisk ?

In the configuration exemple Ekiga has the name 101, which you find in
the end or the line above.

Regards,
Yannick