[Ekiga-list] i have problem while installing ekagi

balachandra maddina balachandra.maddina at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 10:03:29 UTC 2007

hi in the process of installing ekagi on my system i got the following
error.

No package 'avahi-glib' found

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables AVAHI_CFLAGS
and AVAHI_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.

but i already have avahi-glib in my fedora core 6 pls suggest me what to do
n pls reply back to this id balachandra.maddina at gmail.com

thx for the help,
bala.