[Ekiga-list] gnome-doc-utils

David Ford dford at ansur.demon.co.uk
Fri Jul 6 22:43:26 UTC 2007

Thanks David
It looks like it's not going to work - gnome-doc-utils compiled OK after
I installed libxslt-devel, but after all that it turned out I need
gtk+-2 and fc3 uses gtk+-1.2 - so no ekiga until I upgrade to fc6 or so
by the looks of things.
That's a lot of work for very little gain at this time. It'll have to
wait until I become irritated enough with fc3!
Thanks for your help
David