Re: [Ekiga-list] EKIGA locks using video, when connected to xmeeting

Hi,

Can you explain me how it is possible you are running Ekiga 2.0.3
(stable release) with OPAL 1.11.1 (unstable CVS) and PWLIB 1.11.1
(unstable CVS) ?

If you tell me that you downloaded it on the SUSE FTP, then I will
scream :-)

If you tell me that you downloaded them from CVS and compiled yourself,
then I will be reassured, but I will tell you that :
- Using unstable CVS versions together with Ekiga stable will lead to
weird results
- Craig recently broke CVS of OPAL, it is not usable anymore when doing
video calls, so it could explain your problem :-)

Le dimanche 28 janvier 2007 �6:53 -0500, Stuart Hodges a �it :