[Ekiga-list] Aliasing in audio codecs

I'm discovering Ekiga using it with success including audio/video for two days now on a Mandriva 2007 system, and I really congratulate everyone who give and have given their contribution to that great project! Diamondcard works fine as well BTW.
Here is my question for upcoming developments.
I have noticed that both SPEEX (8 and 16kHz bandwidth) and the iLBC codecs produce aliasing either due to inadapted frequency filtering of the audio bandwidth with respect to the raw sample rate or low (8?) bit conversion without interpolation or both. Is there any way to fix this? it would really be necessary to improve the audio quality of these codecs, and can be achieved by using matched filters and interpolation.