Re: [Ekiga-list] Any experiences with DiamondCard.us?

On 1/24/07, Ray Ishido <ray ishido gmail com> wrote:
      It work great (not as "wengo's nightmare"...)

 The price a a bit high but lower than skype and it help support ekiga.
 As already said it work great and the quality is good.

Hi Ray,
Thanks for the response.  I've actually been using Diamondcard happily
for about 3 months now and have no complaints with them.  When you add
to this that it helps the Ekiga project a little then I have no
hestitation recommending them to others either.

Thanks again for the response,

Oisín