Re: [Ekiga-list] Use a larger video image

On Wed, 24 Jan 2007 11:37:18 -0500
Stefan Monnier <monnier iro umontreal ca> wrote:

> Is there some way I can choose the size of the video image?  I'm not
> talking about zooming the image (which I can do with C-+), but
> changing its real resolution.  It seems to be about 160x100 right now.

It's QCIF afair. CIF (higher) is not active at the moment, for several
trouble we had. It may be added again. It's still activatable through a
direct Gconf setting: /apps/ekiga/devices/video/size --> 1
No guarentee!

J.

PS: But you could report if you had trouble or not ;-)

--
Once you've got the perfect hammer, everything looks like a nail.