[Ekiga-list] Video-chat with windows

Hi list :)
I've finally got my girlfriends laptop converted to Linux and she's pretty
happy with it, save one thing: Video-chat doesn't work with live-messenger
clients as far as I have been able to deduce, and she wants to use her
web-cam to chat with people running live messenger on windows...or point
them to a program that allows them to chat with her...

So my question is: Is there a good and simple way to use video-chat with
someone still on windows?

Thanx

Sturla