[Ekiga-list] Ekiga 2.0.4 available

George Boyd geboyd53 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 22 11:47:18 UTC 2007

It seems I didn't have the openldap development packages installed. It
is compiling ok now, but it says dbus is not compiled in. Before I
recompile, would this be another situation of not having the development
libraries or does ekiga normally not use dbus?

> You need to install OpenLDAP (libraries + headers), recompile PWLIB
> (from scratch), recompile OPAL (from scratch) and recompile Ekiga.
>
> That message means that LDAP support was not compiled in PWLIB. So you
> need to recompile it with LDAP support.
> --
>  _      Damien Sandras
> (o-
> //\    Ekiga Softphone : http://www.ekiga.org/
> v_/_  NOVACOM                 : http://www.novacom.be/
>           FOSDEM                   : http://www.fosdem.org/
>           SIP Phone             : sip:dsandras at ekiga.net

Fedora Core 6 Linux
Ekiga Rocks!! One program so many ways to connect!

sip: geboyd53 at ekiga.net (or 617808 at ekiga.net)
H323: gk.voxgratia.net:1719 geboyd53
Voipbuster: geboyd53 (chat), 13606660349 (telephone)
e164: +13606660349 or +882 9999 398265 (linked to ekiga)
Forward: 781549
Voxalot: 106153
Gizmo:  17476918163