[Ekiga-list] Ekiga 2.0.4 available

Damien Sandras dsandras at seconix.com
Mon Jan 22 11:11:56 UTC 2007

Le lundi 22 janvier 2007 à 02:27 -0800, George Boyd a écrit :
> I downloaded the 2.04 source. I'm running fedora core 6. Everything
> compiles fine, but when I try to configure ekiga, it comes back with
> an error that says " Sorry but the PWLib version you are using doesn't
> support LDAP"
>
> Any ideas? I sure would like to get it working.

You need to install OpenLDAP (libraries + headers), recompile PWLIB
(from scratch), recompile OPAL (from scratch) and recompile Ekiga.

That message means that LDAP support was not compiled in PWLIB. So you
need to recompile it with LDAP support.
--
 _      Damien Sandras
v_/_  NOVACOM                 : http://www.novacom.be/