[Ekiga-list] Can ekiga run with h.263 video codec

Prakash B prakashb at tataelxsi.co.in
Fri Jan 19 11:35:17 UTC 2007

    I am having the ekiga source code and i am conferencing through that using SPEEX and h.261. But i saw the h.263 codec
in opal-2.2.2/src/codec/h.263codec.cxx.

    But in the preference GUI window of the application ekiga there is no option to go with the options of the h.263.

    Would you please guide me to run ekiga with h.263 video codec. Is it possible to use the source code h.263codec.cxx ?

  Thanks in advance.

   - prakash