[Ekiga-list] [Test site proposal]

Damien Sandras dsandras at seconix.com
Sun Jan 14 10:23:14 UTC 2007

Le samedi 13 janvier 2007 à 17:44 -0800, Remco Treffkorn a écrit :
> > Sure, but 500 is not a SIP peer/user. 500 is a "local" extension that
> > bridges to the Echo() application.
> >
> > Am I missing something?
>
> I think the point was that the [general] section allows you to allow one list
> of codecs, but the peer section overwrites that.
>
> If all your peers have explicit codec selections, you can control the codec
> list for apps by the codec list in the [general] section. How else would
> asterisk make a codec selection? It's still a sip call...

My remark still stands, from my point of view, 500 is not a SIP Peer,
but a local dialplan extension for which you can not force codecs.

If you have the time to try, and produce some code that works, please
mail it here.
--
 _      Damien Sandras
v_/_  NOVACOM                 : http://www.novacom.be/