[Ekiga-list] Problems using V4l2

Derek "The Monkey" Wueppelmann monkey at monkeynet.ca
Wed Jan 3 20:08:33 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-01-04 at 04:34 +0900, Georgi Georgiev wrote:
> The gspcav1 driver is V4L1 (hence the "1"). The V4L2 driver seems to be
> under development http://mxhaard.free.fr/spca50x/Investigation/Gspca/

That would explain things. And tell me that I should read (completely)
the docs that come with things. I'll give the development drivers a try
and see if that will work. If not I'll just use the v4l1 drivers...

One small caveate is that using the v4l1 drivers I get a cropped image.
Any ideas as to why that is, or how to solve this problem?

--
 o)   Derek Wueppelmann           (o
(D .   monkey at monkeynet.ca         D).