[Ekiga-list] Can i dial ekiga with in my lan using H323?

Hi ,

            Can I dial ekiga with in my lan (without any internet connection) using h323 protocol? I am able to dial using sip protocol. While using h323 the call is getting but no voice. Also ekiga crashes after sometime. I am using ekiga-2.0.4.

            Please help me.

Thanks in advance,

Anish

"This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken upon this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful."