Re: [Ekiga-list] stable windows version? Re: Let's spread Ekiga : volunteers ?

Le mardi 20 f�ier 2007 �0:11 +0100, Jens Nachtigall a �it :
> > > 7) WORD OF MOUTH
>
> I would like to recommend ekiga to my sister so that I can phone with her, but
> do not know how stable it is on Windows. Should she (advanced user but with
> no time to fiddle around) give it a try or better wait?
>
> (I think a stable and easy installable windows port is very much needed to
> spread ekiga. Sorry, that I cannot help.)

I think it is stable, but not easy to install yet. My colleague is
working on an installer.
--
 _      Damien Sandras
v_/_  NOVACOM                 : http://www.novacom.be/