Re: [Ekiga-list] ekiga sound problem

Good Morning,
             when i tested from configuration druid audio device 7/10 , test is working properly , what ever i speek after 4 sec delay i can got out put
But i was tested 500 ekiga net then video is proper , but audio i have same proble ,its not passing though

Please suggest somethink
or may be latest vertion sort my problem
at your place voip is working properly ?

Regards
Datta Koli

Oisin Feeley <oisin feeley gmail com> wrote:
Without other information I'd suggest trying the following:

0) Make sure that your end is working by using the echo test
"sip:500 ekiga net". If it's not then follow 1 to 6 below. If it is
then get the remote user to do the same thing.

1) check that your microphone is switched on

2) Make sure that the microphone is selected as the input device
Edit->Preferences->Devices->AudioDevices->InputDevice->
your mic is>
(For me the appropriate device in "Input Device" is "USB Logitech")

3) Make sure that your headset is selected as the output device
Edit->Preferences->Devices->AudioDevices->InputDevice->
your headset is>
(For me the appropriate device in "Output Device" is "USB Logitech")

4) Make sure the correct "mixer device is selected"

5) Make sure that your mixer-application has volume turned up
correctly for whatever is your output device. I use the gnome volume
applet 2.14.3 as a mixer application

6) Goto 0)

HTH,
Oisin