Re: [Ekiga-list] [Ekiga-devel-list] Let's spread Ekiga : volunteers ?

Le mardi 13 f�ier 2007 �9:38 +0100, Daniel Huhardeaux a �it :
> Damien Sandras a �it :
> > Hi all,
> >
> Morning everybody
> >
> > 1) CODING
> > ---------
> > [...]
> > 2) BUG TRIAGING
> > ---------------
> > [...]
> > 3) DOCUMENTATION / FAQ
> > ----------------------
> > [...]
> > 4) MANUAL
> > ---------
> > [...]
> > 5) PACKAGING
> > ------------
> > [...]
> > 6) WEB SERVERS
> > --------------
> > [...]
> >
> > 7) WORD OF MOUTH
> > ----------------
> > [...]
> Please count me in preference order for me, you take the decision of
> allocation ;-)
>
> 1. Packaging
> 2. Manual
> 3. Documentation & FAQ
>
> I could participate on all of them, depending on the work charge needed
> for each of them and from my spare time.

Thank you Daniel, I will summarize all of this on the WIKI.

I'm astonished it is so difficult to get fresh air from new people :-/
--
 _      Damien Sandras
v_/_  NOVACOM                 : http://www.novacom.be/