[Ekiga-list] Ekiga for stable OS releases

One big barrier to adoption of Ekiga on our Linux systems is that we tend to use the "stable" branch rather than the "latest-greatest" developmental one of our OS installations. Our current systems are based on CentOS 4.4, Scientific Linux 4, and RHEL 4 with the former being as bleeding-edge as we become.

Is it possible to set up download repositories, preferably yum- accessible, for instalaltions of Ekiga and its associated dependencies? Having been through the painful compilation process more than once over the past few years, I can say that compiling from source on our (many, widely distributed) client machines is not an acceptable option and we would like to see a release system aimed at adoption and not experimentation.

Thanks.

Alan