Re: [Ekiga-list] green screen

Damien Sandras wrote:
Le jeudi 25 janvier 2007 �0:04 -0600, Gene Imes a �it :
I have a Bodelin ProScopeHR which is uvc compliant. This device works fine with luvcview (a link to it on this page http://mxhaard.free.fr/download.html). The driver is a v4l2 driver.

However in ekiga the screen is green. I can see video. A screenshot is here:

http://ozob.net/luvc/ekiga-screen-shot.jpg

If I was you, I would complain to the driver author.

Thanks for any help,

Yes, I did that. Guess what they said. They suggested I complain to this group.

I have tried two different v4l2 applications other that ekiga and they function properly. Perhaps someone knows why this might be a driver problem.

Thanks,

--