[Ekiga-list] Ekiga Showing Inactive on SipBroker

Damien Sandras dsandras at seconix.com
Mon Feb 26 09:41:04 UTC 2007

Le lundi 26 février 2007 à 01:33 -0800, George Boyd a écrit :

> > I had noticed that too. I don't understand why they marked it as inactive. Could someone contact them?
>
> I would be glad to contact them, but I'm not sure what to tell them.

Ask them the reason why it shows as inactive :
Either the provider is blocking inbound calls, or there have been 5 or
more unsuccessful calls in a row (in this latter case, the first
successful call resets the status back to green.)

I wonder what extension they did call. 500 at ekiga.net is of course only
open to Ekiga.net subscribers, but other extensions are available to
everyone.
--
 _      Damien Sandras
v_/_  NOVACOM                 : http://www.novacom.be/