[Ekiga-list] Block SIP address ?

Laurent Jacques jacques at tele.ucl.ac.be
Sat Feb 24 16:39:19 UTC 2007

Hi,

I'm new to the list and I'm using ekiga from a while now. Great and
handy program.

Here is my problem:

I kind of pervert person try to contact my wife by ekiga all the time
when she is connected.
Do you know if it is possible to block his sip address (as for msn or
jabber messaging) so that she has not to every time refuse the requested
connection ?

This kind of feature is useful too for children or teenagers who would
use ekiga in a protected way. Of course, some rule have to be respected
by them too to avoid that, but blocking sip address could definitely be
a part of the solution.

Best regards,
Laurent