[Ekiga-list] Does anyone know how to build ekiga on windows?

Suzana Lojic-Skoric slojics at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 23:57:30 UTC 2007

Julien Puydt <jpuydt free fr> wrote:

> Lojic-Skoric, Suzana a écrit :
> > Thanks,
>
> I hate all-in-subjet mails with twenty lines of stupid legalities in the
> body.
>
> Answers are here :
> http://snapshots.seconix.com/win32.php
>
> Snark

I did install Ekiga for Windows and it runs fine. But I would like to be
able to compile it on windows. I already have PwLib and Opal compiled using
VS.net 2003 and I would like to do the same for Ekiga.

The page:

http://snapshots.seconix.com/win32.php

explains how to install already built application. It does not give me help
on how to build it myself. Unless ekiga_build.zip is answer to it. I have
downloaded it.. but I don't know what to do with it. I normally do not
develop apps under windows and it is now obvious to me what to do with files
under ekiga_build.zip.

Suzana