[Ekiga-list] resetting the gconf-editor settings of ekiga

Jens Nachtigall nachtigall at web.de
Sun Feb 4 14:29:45 UTC 2007

Hi,

I can perfectly use my sipgate account with kphone, but with ekiga only the
registration works (that is, calling in/out does not work with ekiga).

Half a year ago I played around with the gconf-editor settings of ekiga, and
my guess is that I change something to the wrong, because
under /schemas/apps/ekiga/protocols/ports
the rtp_port_range is "<schema>" and no precise value.

Is there a way to reset the gconf-editor settings to default values? If not
wherre can I find the defaults, so that I can reset it manually.

best,
jens