Re: [Ekiga-list] ekiga test contacts requested please?

2007/12/26, alan c <aeclist candt waitrose com>:
I have just started using ekiga and it works with the audio test and
the video camera seems to be detected, and I have needed to do ports
forwarding with the router because it gave symmetric NAT. I would be
grateful if someone who is confident with their ekiga system would
kindly be a test contact(s) with me please?

You might find some french people wanting to test  on this frecnh ubuntu forum thread

http://forum.ubuntu-fr.org/viewtopic.php?id=153887

sip:candtalan ekiga net
tia
--