Re: [Ekiga-list] Dialing at Prompts during a PC-to-Phone call?

On Dec 16, 2007 10:39 AM, Chuckk Hubbard <badmuthahubbard gmail com> wrote:

> > > If I hit a button on the dialpad during the call, as you say, it
> > > freezes after one press.
> > >
> > > I also have a problem with the GUI hanging and going blank when I
> > > attempt to disconnect the call.  The only way to close it is with
> > > kill.
> > >
> > > Any more info I can provide?

gdb ekiga output:

chuckk unclejesse:~$ gdb ekiga
GNU gdb 6.6.90.20070912-debian
and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "x86_64-linux-gnu"...
Using host libthread_db library "/lib/libthread_db.so.1".
(gdb) run
Starting program: /usr/bin/ekiga
warning: no loadable sections found in added symbol-file
system-supplied DSO at 0x7fff08bfe000
[New Thread 0x2b34b151f2a0 (LWP 6514)]
[New Thread 0x40040950 (LWP 6519)]
[New Thread 0x40081950 (LWP 6520)]
[New Thread 0x40882950 (LWP 6525)]
[New Thread 0x41083950 (LWP 6526)]
[New Thread 0x41884950 (LWP 6527)]
[Thread 0x40882950 (LWP 6525) exited]
[New Thread 0x418c5950 (LWP 6537)]
[Thread 0x41083950 (LWP 6526) exited]
[New Thread 0x41906950 (LWP 6540)]
[New Thread 0x41947950 (LWP 6541)]
[New Thread 0x41988950 (LWP 6542)]
[New Thread 0x41083950 (LWP 6543)]
[New Thread 0x40882950 (LWP 6544)]
[Thread 0x41083950 (LWP 6543) exited]
[Thread 0x40882950 (LWP 6544) exited]
[New Thread 0x419c9950 (LWP 6548)]
[New Thread 0x41a0a950 (LWP 6549)]
[New Thread 0x41a4b950 (LWP 6560)]
[New Thread 0x41a8c950 (LWP 6561)]
[Thread 0x41988950 (LWP 6542) exited]
[New Thread 0x41988950 (LWP 6562)]
[New Thread 0x41acd950 (LWP 6563)]
[Thread 0x41988950 (LWP 6562) exited]
[New Thread 0x41988950 (LWP 6564)]
[New Thread 0x41b0e950 (LWP 6565)]
[New Thread 0x41b4f950 (LWP 6566)]
[New Thread 0x41b90950 (LWP 6567)]

Here it freezes when I have pressed a number on the GUI to enter my
PIN.  The GUI freezes with the number depressed, and after switching
to different desktops the GUI window is blank.

-Chuckk

--
http://www.badmuthahubbard.com