Re: [Ekiga-list] Dialing at Prompts during a PC-to-Phone call?

On Dec 15, 2007 10:08 PM, yannick <sevmek free fr> wrote:

> Le samedi 15 décembre 2007 à 20:40 +0200, Chuckk Hubbard a écrit :
> > Hi.
> > I'm trying to access my voice mail from another country, where I can't
> > use my cell phone.  But I need to enter a PIN and selections.  Can I
> > do it with Ekiga?
>
> You can use the dialpad:
> http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Image:Call_d1.png

If the dialpad can be used this way during a call, I'd like to suggest
maybe that could be mentioned in a future version of the manual.  I
haven't been able to get it to work yet, but I'll keep trying.

> > If so, you'll be hearing more from me in trying to get my sound to work...
>
> https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Ekiga#head-62fa0f2735aab0e186cd1f9b94d9950bd88c8b7d

Believe it or not, I read the documentation.  If I can't get it to
work I'll post again.
Thanks for your help.
-Chuckk

--