Re: [Ekiga-list] G729 codec

Jure Petrovic wrote:

The problem with my version is, that I cannot set the number of audio
frames that are wrapped in the RTP packet. My code always sends 1 audio
frame (= 10 msec), eventhough my setting says two or three.
I couldn't fix it yet, because I don't know some things about OPAL and I
haven't had the time to check the OPAL code.

Silently, I was hoping that Craig would check it, to see if codec info
structure is correctly set up :)

Besides appearing a little bit asymmetrical, I haven't encountered any
other troubles ;)

Correct handling of the SIP ptime argument is one of the specific features that we need to add to OPAL for the next release.

   Craig

 Craig Southeren          Post Increment – VoIP Consulting and Software
 craigs postincrement com au                   www.postincrement.com.au

 Phone:  +61 243654666      ICQ: #86852844
 Fax:    +61 243656905      MSN: craig_southeren hotmail com
 Mobile: +61 417231046      Jabber: craigs jabber org

 "Science is the poetry of reality." Richard Dawkins