[Ekiga-list] Cannot open chosen channel etc

I have recently successfully installed a device driver for my Logitech QuickCam Pro 5000 and verified that it works by executing KDETV. The next step was to install Ekiga. The version installed was 2.0.7, the version packaged with Mandriva Linux Spring 2007.

The KDETV setting i for v4l2 but neither this nor v4l will work with a device setting of USB video class device.

Am I doing something wrong or is there a flaw somewhere?

Alan Secker