Re: [Ekiga-list] Croped image using the gspca driver? Try this patch!

Hi,
Thank you very much. I have compiled the patched driver but no picture
in ekiga. I have tried camorama, no problem with the driver so it seems
to work ok.  I have also tried the ekiga-snapshot, again camera switches
on (LED) but no picture. I was really full of hope with this one.
In the syslog, I get these messages:

Aug  8 18:34:03 localhost kernel: /usr/src/modules/gspca/gspca_core.c:
[gspca_set_isoc_ep:903] ISO EndPoint found 0x81 AlternateSet 7
Aug  8 18:34:04 localhost kernel: /usr/src/modules/gspca/gspca_core.c:
[gspca_set_isoc_ep:903] ISO EndPoint found 0x81 AlternateSet 6
The sound is also dreadful if I phone 500 ekiga net
Maybe someone has got an idea.
Cheers

Michael