[Ekiga-list] G729 codec

Jure Petrovic fonz at siol.net
Wed Aug 29 08:07:56 UTC 2007

The problem with my version is, that I cannot set the number of audio
frames that are wrapped in the RTP packet. My code always sends 1 audio
frame (= 10 msec), eventhough my setting says two or three.

I couldn't fix it yet, because I don't know some things about OPAL and I
haven't had the time to check the OPAL code.

Silently, I was hoping that Craig would check it, to see if codec info
structure is correctly set up :)

Besides appearing a little bit asymmetrical, I haven't encountered any
other troubles ;)

Regards,
Jure