Re: [Ekiga-list] mute microphone from full screen

Thanks, I've just filed it to bugzilla.

Cheers,

    Gernot

On 24.04.2007, at 22:45, Damien Sandras wrote:

Hi,

Le mardi 24 avril 2007 à 09:55 +0200, Gernot A. Weber a écrit :
Hi,

I'm trying to setup ekiga for a video conferencing system at our
university. Is there a way to mute  the microphone, when you are in
fullscreen by something like a hotkey? I wasn't able to find
something like that in the documentation.

No, but it is something we can add if you need it (just fill in an
enhancement request on bugzilla).
--
 _     Damien Sandras