Re: [Ekiga-list] Failed attempt to register with CISCO SIP server

Le mercredi 11 avril 2007 à 16:05 +0200, Matej Cepl a écrit :
> Damien Sandras píše v St 11. 04. 2007 v 13:20 +0200:
> > Is there any specific reason why you specified a registration timeout of
> > 60 seconds in Ekiga and not in Twinkle ?
>
> Yep, because the registration message in Twinkle says, that registration
> expires in 120 sec.

That is because the server will force reregistering every 120 seconds.
You should not take care of that in the client. You are not doing it in
Twinkle, so don't do it in Ekiga either, especially if it gives a
problem.

> > See this :
> > SIP/2.0 423 Interval Too Brief
>
> Chmm, I don't get this error with Twinkle. BTW, registration with
> default values doesn't work either. See attached.

Expires: 115

115 is NOT a default value. The default value is 3600.

--
 _     Damien Sandras