[Ekiga-list] Failed attempt to register with CISCO SIP server

Matej Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Wed Apr 11 20:26:41 UTC 2007

Damien Sandras <dsandras at seconix.com> writes:
> Then you are trying to call something at fwd.pulver.com, which fails.
> Not sure what you are trying to do.

Well, the problem is that the call to pulver.com fails -- it
perfectly works when using ekiga.net registration or when using
twinkle with the RedHat registration. Anyway, I tried also local
(i.e., SIP-only CISCO) calls and the result was exactly the
same -- it looks as if the call is made, but I never get the
active call display (on the first tab), or the ekiga says that
the call failed.

Anyway, I hope that some more knowledgeable people from Red Hat
will be talking with you about these problems on -devel list, so
I just should shut up and wait until the problem is resolved.

Thanks for replying to this clueles luser,

Matej