[Ekiga-list] Audio plugins

Jure Petrovic fonz at siol.net
Fri Apr 6 15:25:14 UTC 2007

Got it!

"void* to" is the pointer of location where data should reside
after being encoded/decoded. All the time, I thought that
this pointer should be set(!) to location where data is already
stored.

Well, my g729 codec now works in ekiga and if there is any interest
I can put it online. It's in the form of shared library plugin for
pwlib/opal..

Another thing. I was doing some tests with asterisk 1.4.2. Although,
speex worked fine with asterisk 1.2.10, it doesn't work in 1.4.2
Sound is totally garbled and destroyed. It might be, that this
is Asterisk error, but Firefly (IAX client) works OK with speex.

Does anyone have ekiga connected to  asterisk 1.4.2 using speex?
And it works?

Thank you,
Jure