Re: [Ekiga-list] cannot receive incomming telephone calls

From: Jan Schampera <jan schampera web de>
To: ekiga-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Ekiga-list] cannot receive incomming telephone calls
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 00:52:38 +0200

On Linux, a
netstat -ulpA inet
should give results.

J.

PS: But you're not on SELinux or something similar?

Thanks for the netstat help. I'm running Ekiga on the development version of Ubuntu Edgy Eft. Not sure what SELinux stuff is enabled (if any). There is no software firewall running but I am behind a router.

Below is a link to more debug output that shows Ekiga accepting the first few incomming calls but after that it no longer displays the incomming call message. The calls start to go immediately to voice mail:
http://pastebin.ca/185306

The line in the above output that interested me was this:

"2006/09/28 16:14:54.733 1:24.827 Opal Listener:8379af8 Listen UDP select error: Interrupted system call"

That message seems to occur right before the incomming calls start being ignored.

Here is the output of netstat when Ekiga is able to accept calls:
http://pastebin.ca/185293

And here is the output of netstat when Ekiga is _not_ able to accept calls:
http://pastebin.ca/185294

I hope this helps.

Jonathon