Re: [Ekiga-list] Trouble setting up Ekiga for BroadVoice

From: Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>
Subject: Re: [Ekiga-list] Trouble setting up Ekiga for BroadVoice
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 10:25:23 +0200

If you change the realm to BroadWorks in Ekiga's setup, it will work.

<snip>

Unsupported codecs are already ignored, I do not understand what you
mean.

If audio codecs that are not supported by BroadVoice are enabled in Ekiga 2.0.1, the connection fails with the message "Security check failed":

http://pastebin.ca/182703

I changed the realm to BroadWorks and the only codec enabled is PCMU but it still fails in Ekiga 2.0.3:

http://pastebin.ca/182700

Jonathon