[Ekiga-list] G729 codec

Hi!

I'm in need of use codec G729 in ekiga. I found, that libopal have some sources of this codec, but I was failed in compiling it such a way, that ekiga will recognize, and use it..

Could somebody have a hint, how to compile pwlib/opal/ekiga to use codec G729?

Thanx

EdE
begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Gergely S=C3=A1nta
n;quoted-printable:S=C3=A1nta;Gergely
org:Tempest a.s. - powered by Unit;IT Services Dept.
adr:Plynarenska 7/B;;Bratislava Business Center V;Bratislava;;821 09;Slovak Republic (Slovakia)
email;internet:gergely_santa tempest sk
title:Developer
tel;cell:+421 907 668 631
x-mozilla-html:FALSE