[Ekiga-list] Microsoft Messenger and Ekiga

I've been playing using the new microsoft messenger that uses SIP to talk with Ekiga.. We both show offline to each other even though we both show up in the Ekiga white pages. Looking at the properties of the person using microdosft messenger, it says status unknown. I would think that is why we show offline to each other.

We can make a connection, but it disconnects only after a few seconds.

Has anyone been successfull with the new microsoft messenger that uses sip? If so, your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,
George