Re: [Ekiga-list] Own Voice Echo even with Headsets

Hello,

On Sep/05/2006, raggeler wrote:

> I was looking around (also google and irc) for my problem with Ekiga: As
> soon as I get connected to another person, I hear my own voice as an
> echo. Even if the person
> on the other end is using headphones or a headset, or turns his own
> microphone off. Myself uses a IBM T43 Thinkpad, using headphones to

I am not completly sure: I have the same problem. IBM T60 Thinkpad :-)

(for everybody: hda-intel card)

It is a local echo, not remote echo.

Are you using ALSA or OSS?

I don't remember if i fixed it playing with aumix+alsamixer. I cannot do
a real test now.

In configuration druid test, if you say "hello", do you hear then
"hello" or "hellohellohelloehello" (again, and again, and again?)

Is it correct that audio test, when is "recording and playing back", it
records what is playing?

--
Carles Pina i Estany		GPG id: 0x8CBDAE64
	http://pinux.info	Manresa - Barcelona