Re: [Ekiga-list] non-standard port number usage

On 9/5/06, Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> wrote:
Le mardi 05 septembre 2006 à 11:45 +0200, Patriiiiiiiiiick a écrit :
> On 9/5/06, Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> wrote:
>         Here it is 5060, but not in the log in the URL you gave in the
>         previous
>         email.
>
> Well... Errr... I copied those lines from there... Could you please
> try to search for 5060 in this text file?

Ah, yes, you found a bug. It is sending the SUBSCRIBE to the wrong
place. But that is not important in your case...

However, the REGISTER is sent to the right place.

What do you mean with "that is not important in your case"? Do you have any idea on what goes wrong? For the moment, it is a bit difficult to justify it would be my provider's fault? NAT should not the problem, right?

On the other hand, do/will you have time to look into the just found bug?

Patrick