[Ekiga-list] cannot receive incomming telephone calls

Damien Sandras dsandras at seconix.com
Fri Sep 29 07:40:51 UTC 2006

Le jeudi 28 septembre 2006 à 16:42 -0400, Sick Twist a écrit :
> >From: Jan Schampera <jan.schampera at web.de>
> >To: ekiga-list at gnome.org
> >Subject: Re: [Ekiga-list] cannot receive incomming telephone calls
> >Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 00:52:38 +0200
> >
> >On Linux, a
> >netstat -ulpA inet
> >should give results.
> >
> >J.
> >
> >PS: But you're not on SELinux or something similar?
>
> Thanks for the netstat help. I'm running Ekiga on the development version of
> Ubuntu Edgy Eft. Not sure what SELinux stuff is enabled (if any). There is
> no software firewall running but I am behind a router.
>
> Below is a link to more debug output that shows Ekiga accepting the first
> few incomming calls but after that it no longer displays the incomming call
> message. The calls start to go immediately to voice mail:
> http://pastebin.ca/185306

Everything looks correct, except one thing: why is your REGISTER timeout
set to 30 seconds?

It should be set to 3600.

If you set it to 30, Ekiga will not have the time to refresh in time,
and the registration will expire before it is renewed. In that case, the
caller will be redirected to the voicemail as, technically, you are not
registered anymore.

--
 _      Damien Sandras
        SIP Phone      : sip:dsandras at ekiga.net