[Ekiga-list] Calling outside landlines.

Damien Sandras dsandras at seconix.com
Mon Sep 25 15:11:58 UTC 2006

Le lundi 25 septembre 2006 à 05:55 -0700, Oisin Feeley a écrit :

> I asked on this list a week or so ago if anyone had any experiences
> with them and heard nothing.

The Ekiga project has no affiliation with any provider and doesn't want
to have any. The reason is that we are an Open Source project and we do
not want to give any warranties about anyone.

However, Diamondcard is a small company, running Asterisk servers, and
giving back a small percentage of each subscription to the project. That
doesn't represent a big amount of money, but that is a nice way to
reward the project.

So our advice is that if you can and want, you can use Diamondcard. But
you are also *FREE* to use any other provider.

I do not know Stephen Karrington in person, and I have not met him in
reality, but I have had no complaints from users until now.

If you have any specific complaint, don't hesitate, and I will forward
them to the right person.

However, I do not want to endorse any responsability related to
Diamondcard.
--
 _      Damien Sandras
        SIP Phone      : sip:dsandras at ekiga.net