[Ekiga-list] Trouble setting up Ekiga for BroadVoice

Sick Twist thesicktwist at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 25 02:17:05 UTC 2006

Hello all.

I have just signed up with BroadVoice but have not been able to correctly
configure Ekiga. I am new to VoIP and Ekiga so perhaps I just have the
syntax wrong somewhere. Plus, I'm not sure what should be entered for
"Realm/Domain". Could anyone give me some pointers? Has anyone been
successful using Ekiga with BroadVoice? I am running Ekiga version 2.0.1 on
Ubuntu Dapper Drake. Below are my BroadVoice account details:

proxy_ip: proxy.mia.broadvoice.com
proxy_port: 5060
registrar_ip: sip.broadvoice.com
registrar_port: 5060