[Ekiga-list] Calling outside landlines.

Dave Sampson dsampson at ncf.ca
Mon Sep 25 00:58:37 UTC 2006

Well I got a PC to Phone account up and working fine. But I have to say
it took alot of trust to use an outside service that I never heard of.

This is alright in practice, but I would have been alot more iwlling if
there was just an ekiga front end for the whole process so I don't feel
like I'm dealing with another service.  This would by a perceived
barrier for mainstream users perhaps touse the service.

Maybe even a page explaining the choice of vendor, who they are and the
relationship they have with EKIGA. it felt like giving my money to a
stranger. Anyone else feel the same?

Since then however I am considering them for a calling card service.
This is good, but I needed to build the trust and would have liked
another process other than a leap of faith.

Cheers

= Dave Sampson dsampson at ncf.ca                       =
= Pick up anything in the world and you will find it =
= hitched to everything else in the universe         =
= dsampson at ncf.ca	   			     =