[Ekiga-list] mailing list

starikarp starikarp at linuxquestions.net
Tue Sep 12 22:48:49 UTC 2006

It is crazy:

"From:    Nabble <support at nabble.com>
  To:    me
  Date:    Tue 12/09/2006 02:10 PM
  Attachments
  Name  Type  Save  View
  Message    text/plain  Save

Dear Nabble user:

Your recent message "Re: [Ekiga-list] Video and Linux to Windows" has
not yet been accepted by the mailing list and is still in the pending
status.

To prevent further e-mails and to ensure that you message is accepted by
the mailing list, please follow the link below:

http://www.nabble.com/...=pending

Regards,
Nabble Support

To stop receiving this alert, delete your message:"

I tried everything. I subscribe to the mailing list and than I sign that I
don't want received nothing: I don't receiving email but everyday I received
something like is above email.

Could you delete me from you forum and mailing list, please?

Thank you.