[Ekiga-list] your login information

Damien Sandras dsandras at seconix.com
Tue Sep 12 18:14:18 UTC 2006

Hi,

The software used by Ekiga.net is SERWEB that you can find at
http://www.iptel.org/serweb/

The workload to develop Ekiga, maintain ekiga.net, maintain ekiga.org,
maintain the documentation and the FAQ is incredibly high.

I personally do not have enough spare time anymore to do this correctly,
that is why I concentrate my efforts on Ekiga itself.

If you (or anybody else) is ready to maintain ekiga.net and write a new
WEB interface (not based on SERWEB), it is welcome.

Thank you,

--
 _      Damien Sandras
        SIP Phone      : sip:dsandras at ekiga.net