[Ekiga-list] No video or audio exchange with Win32 Version

jvrinc jvrinc at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 7 15:50:32 UTC 2006

On his side or mine? Do we need to enable port forwarding? I'm not a network
guru, so if you can provide me with some problem determination steps, I'd
greatly appreciate it.

I have no port forwarding enabled and am using the default settings for
Ekiga.

NAT Traversal Method = STUN
STUN Server: stun.ekiga.net

DTMF Mode: RFC2833

My router has a firewall, but the individual PCs are not running Windows
Firewall or any other software firewall.

Thanks,
Jeff