[Ekiga-list] Problem running eìkiga with?tiscali voip router

Carles Pina i Estany carles at pina.cat
Thu Sep 7 08:02:04 UTC 2006

Hello,

On Sep/07/2006, Damien Sandras wrote:

> > or If is not possible asking diretcly to Ekiga to change port, do you
> > think that setting uo somef orwarding rules on the PC running Ekiga to
> > forwad the port used to different ones could works?

(I miss-quote, as i deleted the original message)

Sometimes some providers are not smtp friendly, irc friendly, etc.

Usually my "tip" is to send to other server and to redirect some port
from this other server to the server that i one (iptables way, for
example).

for example, to register to host A port 7890 and this one sends to host
B port 5060. I don't know if it works with SIP or doesn't work.

It is just an idea

--
Carles Pina i Estany		GPG id: 0x8CBDAE64
	http://pinux.info	Manresa - Barcelona