[Ekiga-list] Problem running eìkiga with tiscali voip router

Alessio Dessi alessio.dessi at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 16:12:17 UTC 2006

I'm trying to use ekiga voip behind the pirelli router provided in Italy in
bundle with the Tiscali Broadband + Voip service. I guess that the port used
by ekiga are the same used by the Tiscali Voi. Anyway I'm not able to
troubleshot the problem by my self. Attached th output of ekiga -d 6

Anyone has clues that help solving the problem?

P.S: I can see in the interface that I'm not able to register on the sip
server

thanks in advance

Best regards
Alessio