[Ekiga-list] New Features

Jan Schampera jan.schampera at web.de
Wed Sep 6 10:05:17 UTC 2006

On Wed, 06 Sep 2006 02:39:56 -0700
George <geboyd53 at comcast.net> wrote:

> There's not been much activity on the mailing list. Is that a good
> thing? Also Damien, do you have any new surprises for us in the next
> release?
>
> I'm very anxious to hear what may be upcoming. It's such a great
> program and always exciting to know what you have for us in the
> future.

The actual release code is 2.0.3 (from Monday IIRC).
The CVS holds alot of stuff that's not in the release yet, as it is
under heavy development: http://blog.ekiga.net

Here, the CVS build is broken. But you can see in the blog what
will/can happen.

> Also, How fast is work progressing on the windows version? I would
> very much like to convert windows users to use Ekiga.

AFAIR one of the next major releases will be an official 1st WIN32
release. If all goes right ;-)

J.

--
I know life sometimes can get tough! and I know life sometimes can be a
drag! But people, we have been given a gift, we have been given a road